Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A-ha! Confessions of a 'Noob-Blogger'

The lightbulb moment occured two months ago - my blog was not working the way other blogs seemed to work.  Questions were haunting me: Why couldn't I post to my pages? How come I couldn't  get a groovy looking home page like my study buddies? So now at the eleventh hour, dear reader, I can confess that I am a 'noob-blogger' and that you are stuck with a blog that doesn't quite work as a blog.

Initially there were four pages on the blog: Inquiry Learning, Reflective Practice, Readings and Information Sharing.  Three of the pages were not necessary - the 'Inquiry Learning' page is where I have documented my inquiry searches, but I could only edit that page, not add posts. 

Ahhh...next time I will know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment